Warriors!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

5 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG - Page 10 Empty Re: Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

Post by Ravenkit Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Setting: Fox's new den

Fox and Scarletflare stretched in the early morning sunlight streaming through their new den. They exchanged pleasant talk, but not so much as to mention the happenings of the last day.

Suddenly, while they talked mildly, a shadow blocked the sun. Scarletflare hadn't seen it, she was looking the wrong way, but Fox had.

A split-second after the shadow, Mur came charging in, alone, pelt matted, teeth bared, claws sharp. She leaped towards Scarletflare, snarling, "If I need to get revenge on you, it will be more effective to hurt HER!"

"No!" Fox yowled, then stood between his mate and the rogue.

Scarletflare's eyes went wide with shock, terror, and grief. Fox would die for her, she thought.

It all happened very fast. Mur purred with glee when Fox shoved himself between the her and Scarletflare, unsheathing her claws a little more. Then it happened. One paw of Mur's came in contact with Fox's throat, and the other unsheathed paw to the loner's heart. Blood had spilled, and fast. Mur cackled with glee as she threw her paws away, leaving a crumpling Fox while she escaped.

"Fox!" Scarletflare moaned. "Fox!" It turned into a wail.

"Scarletflare," Fox heaved, knowing this was his last moment as a loner, "take care of our kits. Promise to... Promise to name one Copper." And the fox-colored cat looked away as his eyes glazed over and his body became still.

Scarletflare was overwhelmed with grief. "Kits," she said quietly, looking at herself, "Kits!" The she-cat nuzzled her mate's dead body, moaning "Fox!" with grief, and saying with tears, "I promise, I will always promise."
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet
What Clan: MeadowClan
Status In Clan: Kit
In Roleplay Game?: Mastered!

Back to top Go down

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG - Page 10 Empty Re: Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

Post by Ravenkit Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 pm

What I wrote there? It was a masterpiece. A masterpiece, I tell you! And, yes, Scarletflare will be having kits.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 pm

i agree
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet
Status In Clan: Leader
In Roleplay Game?: Sorta...

https://warriorsfriend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Nightshade decided just to walk back to camp when she saw Fox and Scarletflace come out of the hole. She was about to say somthing when Mur jumped out of the bushes and mewed something she couldn't hear. Then she saw Fox jump in front of Scarletflare then a heartbeat later Mur had slashed Fox and he was on the ground. he and Scarletflare talked for a minute. Then he gave one last heave and he was dead. She walked back wards then ran off towards camp. Her eyes brimming with tears to the loss.
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet
Status In Clan: Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Fawnstar heard the dark she-cat's yells and padded cautiously toward the cries. As she rounded a bush, MeadowClan's leader saw the cat she was seareching for. From the look of her, Ravenfeather must have slept in a sheltered area. Her eyes didn't have a tired look about them. And her fur was well groomed for having slept outside of camp. Only one answer came to Fawnstar's mind, She found Fox's den
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Setting: Wherever Ravenfeather sheltered for the night

Scarletflare, tears in her eyes, from joy of the coming of kits and grief from the loss of her mate, nudged Fox (all the way from the MeadowClan border) until she caught Ravenfeather's scent.

The dark she-cat had her tail over her nose, breathing softly. Scarletflare had no idea her former leader was on the other side of the shelter.

The flamed she-cat pushed Fox and tried to stay strong while she nudged Ravenfeather awake. Halfway through it, she noticed Fawnstar, looking at the tears in her eyes and at Fox's lifeless body.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 am

huh? i thought she slept at fox's....
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:31 pm

At the middle of the night, she crept away to camp until she smelled you and called your name. Then you made her fall asleep in your last post, so I went with it.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Nightshade had been wailing and the wail turned into a soft mew of sadness. As, she continued walking she smelt Ravenfeathers sent and soon saw Fawnstar looking threw some trees.
"Fawnstar, is that you?" she mewed cautiously.
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Lilicakit walked away from Happykit towards a big den. She peered through the entrance to see Glowingstar and Windspeed talking urgently together. When they heard her walk in they took a step back from each other.
"What are you doing here," Windspeed mewed kindly but sternly.
"I was exploring and I saw this big den and I went inside and saw you." she replied not knowing why she shouldn't be there.
Windspeed looked away.
"This is Glowingstar, the clan leader." he murmured.
Liliackit turnde to face the orange cat. She looked back at her father and he was dipping his head. She followed the example, but she dipped to low and she fell over. The leader let out a murrow of amusement.
"She will turn to be a great warrior one day." Glowingstar mewed purring. She then flicked her tail at the entrance to the den. Lilicakit understood and left at once. When she came out Sweetlace was ran up to her.
"Where have you been, I've been worried sick!" the gray cat meowed nuzzling her kit.
"I'm fine." Liliackit answered looking around embarrassingly.
She walked back to camp when She saw Treefoot looking around camp.
She padded up behind her and mewed happily
"Hello, I'm Liliackit if you didn't know!"
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:06 pm

oh my gosh u friken kit y r u talking to me!!!!!

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 am

Snowtrot walk out of Meadowclan camp and took the long (2 minute) walk back to Crystalclan camp. When she arrived she saw that a new kit had been born by the name of Liliackit.
"So," she mewed walking up to Ashpelt her mate "New kit?"
He stared at her like she had grown 2 heads then spoke
"Where have you been, we thought you where dead , I've been worried sick!!"
Snowtrot told him the story then trotted towards Treefoot and mewed
"Hi."
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:56 am

The new kit, Lilackit, was really no reason for Treefoot to get involved in Clan activity. So she stayed out of the way as usual. She was in her normal 'loser corner', as Lilaceyes had nick-named it, eating a small mouse, the last pick of the fresh-kill pile. She was nibbling on the last piece of her prey when Snowtrot 'trotted' by her. Ah, warrior name humor. Her own inside jokes had kept Treefoot sane while other cats ignored her. All thoughts of her joke vanished when Snowtrot said "Hi."

"Were you talking to me? No, of course you weren't. I'll move."
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Ravenkit wrote:At the middle of the night, she crept away to camp until she smelled you and called your name. Then you made her fall asleep in your last post, so I went with it.

What's Fawnstar doin'?
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Ravenkit wrote:Setting: Fox's new den

Ravenfeather stretched and yawned. It was the crack of dawn, and she knew that no one was awake at camp yet. She crept out of the den and headed toward the MeadowClan camp, ready for a new life.

Fawnleaf wrote:setting: heading towards Fox's old den

Finding Fox's den was harder than Fawnstar had imagined. She had seareched through the night, depending on smell and hearing. Once I get there no cat is going to be there! He's probably moved to avoid more 'incidents'. Well, looking is better than nothing...

She continued to trek through the dense under growth, searching for any sign of the den. All traces of scent seemed to be old and stale. As if no cat had been there. Focus, you got to focus... Farther and farther she walked, head down intent on a faint trail. The sun was peaking up from behind the water of PalmClan in the distance. The trees of the leader's Clan blocked out most of the view. If there are any clues at all, they're well hidden, Fawnstar thought. Suddenly, she picked up the scent of a cat. A she-cat. Who's name was Ravenfeather. Fawnstar drew her head up.

Ravenkit wrote:Setting: Half way between Fox's den and Camp

Ravenfeather sniffed. "Fawnstar?" She called softly. Then, louder, "Fawnstar? Is that you?"

Fawnleaf wrote:Fawnstar heard the dark she-cat's yells and padded cautiously toward the cries. As she rounded a bush, MeadowClan's leader saw the cat she was seareching for. From the look of her, Ravenfeather must have slept in a sheltered area. Her eyes didn't have a tired look about them. And her fur was well groomed for having slept outside of camp. Only one answer came to Fawnstar's mind, She found Fox's den.

ravenfeather was going back to camp, i (fawnstar) found her as she was. my cat was simply noteing that she had slept in a sheltered area, not sleeping right then.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 pm

okay-dokey

me and sunspark r at my house and we want to rpg together. but we don't want to log out every time we reply, so we'll just say either 'Fawnleaf' or "sunspark' before each post
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Sunspark:

Snowtrot licked her chest nervously.

"No, I was talking to you," she mewed "I wanted to know what happened while I was gone."

She walked in circles around Treefoot then stoped in front of her again.

"I thoguht since you seem to pay the most atention around camp you would no, we could share pery together and talk about it," she meowed smiling.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Fawny lawny, im a mommy:

"Oh," Treefoot didn't know what was more surprising, being paid a complaint or being talked to. Especially since it was Snowtrot, one of the better warriors in the Clan, "Um... I've already had my prey... nothing's really happened..." the brown she-cat had no idea where she was going with this conversation, "Uh, got to go," she said hastily, walking towrds the Dirt-pile.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:57 pm

g2g!
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Snowtrot watch sadly as Treefoot walked to the dirtplace.
"Great," she muttered " I just ruined my chances with a new friend!"
She shook her head and walked off muttering angrily at herself.
"Treefoot," she called "Let's hunt tomorrow."
She watched and waited.
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Lilackit walked towards the white warrior. But before she could even take a step Jewelshine stepped in front of her smiling.
"You are going to talk to that loser? Why don't you hang with me instead," she sneered.
"Snowtrot is so much better than you," Lilackit retorted "She tried to save a cat from another clan, you wouldn't do that now go look in a puddle and think yourself strong and pretty!"
Jewelshine stood there eyes open with shock then final processing what the kit had said she scowled and slaked off.
Snowtrot hearing everything walked over to her.
"You got quite a tongue for a kit thats been born for 2 days," she mewed looking at the shocked look on Jewelshine face "you sure showed her."
"T-T-Thanks," she sputtered surprised by the warriors praise.
The two cat walked off chattering. But when they got to the nursery Snowtrot said goodbye a walked off.

Last edited by Sunspark on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Snowtrot "trotted" (a warrior name play) towards that warrior den. "Treefoot?" she ventured.

Last edited by Sunspark on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 am

LILACEYES ISN'T IN THE CLAN ANYMORE!!!!!
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 am

treefoot she ventured????? what d heck does that mean?
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm

1. when did Lilaceyes Leave
2. I meant to say "Treefoot?" She ventured
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next