Warriors!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

5 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

Post by Sunspark Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am

Setting: Meadowclan camp

Nighshade woke up to the sound of another leaving. She opened her eyes and saw Scarletflare walking out of the warriors den.

"I should follow to see where she's going," she thought.

She quietly got up and followed her denmate outside.

She tracked her altheway to the crystalclan border.

"what was she doing here,' she though out loud. Sunddenly she head she battle yowel. Nightshade ran in the diriction she had heard it. When she jumped throgh he bushes she saw 2 rouges a fox and Scarletflacre all fighting. But the werid thing was she look like she was protecting the loner!
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet
What Clan: MeadowClan
Status In Clan: Medicine Cat
In Roleplay Game?: Mastered!

Back to top Go down

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

Post by Ravenkit Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 am

Awesome touch, Sunspark! That's perfect!
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet
Status In Clan: Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 am

Scarletflare was in the midst of battle. Fox was always with her, always beside her. She admired that cat. Finally, Mur and her cronies fled the scene. Scarletflare triumphantly licked Fox's shoulder affectionately.

"Scarletflare," Fox said slowly, making the she-cat's ears perk, "Will you be my mate?"

The flamed cat knew her answer. "Yes," she murmured right as she smelled a familiar cat.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Setting: CrystalClan camp/forest

As usual,Windspeed paid no attention to the obvious fact that Jewelshine and Treefoot had issues. The CrystalClan deputy had assigned Treefoot to the purple-gray she-cat's hunting patrol, again. Jewelshine had been one of Lilaceyes best friends. The older warrior blamed Treefoot for Lilaceyes. No one cared about Treefoot at all. But then again, why was the brown warrior surprised? It was typical of the Clan to ignore her existence.

Maybe I just thought after Happykit and I caught her that things would be different. It should be different, though. Apprentice chores for awhile, no Gatherings for three moons, and only going outside the camp for patrols was the measly punishment that Jewelshine had received. She helped Lilaceyes almost destroy all of CrystalClan for crying out loud! Of course Treefoot had tried to complain to Glowingstar, but the leader had barely let her get a word in. All Treefoot had said was: "Glowingstar, I wanted to talk to you about Jewelshine's punishment. I think-" And that had started off the leader's endless lecture about respect and blah-blah-blah.

My life sucks. And with that Treefoot followed the rest of her patrol.

"We're going to hunt by BoulderClan's boarder. While you're hunting look out for suspicious activity from BoulderClan. They've been hugging the boarders lately," Jewelshine was trying to be discreet apparently, "Everyone, you can go where you want."

All the cats set out where they thought the most prey would be. Treefoot chose a random direction. Who cares right? Even if I got a bunch of prey, no cat would notice.

As she walked deeper into the forest, Treefoot heard yowling, faintly, but it was there. What in StarClan?...

She followed her ears but as she got closer the screeching died down. It seemed that the battle been won. But won by who? The brown she-cat padded out in the clearing. In front of her was a scene both confusing and exciting.

Two cats were nuzzling each other but just as Treefoot saw them the she-cat, MeadowClan, drew away from the tom. In the background was another MeadowClan cat, a she-cat as well, hidden by shadows.

Can I make your cats do stuff?I'm on a roll here

Last edited by Fawnleaf on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet
Status In Clan: Leader
In Roleplay Game?: Sorta...

https://warriorsfriend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:45 pm

whatevs!
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Treefoot took a dare. She came out of the trees.

"What in StarClan is going on?"

The cats all turned their heads.

Bye now!
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 am

Setting: Foxes hide out
Nightsade couldn't believe what she was hearing. She jumped out in to clearing and yowled
"Scarletflare what are you doing!"
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:02 pm

wait, i just came out, y would u do that? just asking...

Setting: Fox's hide-out

"I need an answer here! You are so close to our boarder that I have half a mind to report you to Glowingstar. Let me see, two MeadowClan warriors and a loner. Please give me the best excuse you have."

Good for you, stand up for your Clan!
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Scarletflare puffed out her chest and leaned against Fox while Mur and her little followers slunk away. "We didn't cross your border, this has nothing to do with CrystalClan."

"Or MeadowClan, either." Fox whispered. Scarletflare flicked her tail, to mad to acknowledge the joke.

"Now, Fox, let's go." The two cats jumped down into the old fox's den.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Setting: CrystalClan nursery

Happykit sighed, rubbing her tail back and forth across the dusty ground. Back, forth. Back, forth. Ever since the Lilaceyes incident, Glowingstar had banned the kit from going anywhere. ANYWHERE! She couldn't even visit the apprentices. Sometimes Treefoot visited, but... It wasn't fun. She always seemed lost in thought, not fun to play with at all.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Setting: CrystalClan camp

"Although they said thay hadn't crossed I'm still suspious. When they left, the she-cat called the loner, who was a tom, Fox. I believe he's one of the loners that have been hanging around."

Glowingstar nodded, "Thank you Treefoot. One more thing, you said there was another she-cat?"

"Ah, yes. She was MeadowClan, too. She called the other she-cat Scarletflare now that I think of it. Scarletflare's the MeadowClan deputy, right?"

"Yes," Glowingstar paused then went on, "Treefoot, again thank you. I will address this at the next Gathering."

With that, she sent the younger she-cat out of her den.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 am

Setting: Crystalclan camp
Snowtrot padded up to Treefoot. She was about to say hi when she saw the troubled look on her face so she padded away. SHe went to the nursery to see happykit.
"hey happykit," she said happly.
Happykit just stared at her with big eye
s.
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 am

Setting: Foxes hideout
Nightshade stood standing in shock.
"you want to mate him," she snarled at Scarletflare!
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 am

first off, scarletflare and fox already left into his den and u didn't follow them

second, u really need to read the apps because some of the things u do aren't really accurate- just saying
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Setting: CrystalClan nursery

"Snowtrot? What are you doing here?" Happykit mewed acidly. The punishment was really getting to the usually bright kit.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:20 pm

BTW I do agree with Fawny...

Setting: Fox's Hideout

Fox and Scarletflare stared at Nightshade in disbelief, neither cat saying a word. The flame colored she-cat stood up and licked Fox's shoulder affectionately then got up and walked past Nightshade to the MeadowClan border.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Setting: MeadowClan Camp

Ravenfeather lay in her nest, thinking. I shouldn't have been that mean to her, the she-cat thought. Scarletflare must have a lot on her mind. Ravenfeather got up to apologize to her best friend.

She found Scarletflare right outside the camp entrance having a hushed conversation with Nightshade. The two cats broke apart and Ravenfeather rushed up to the flamed cat.

"I'm sorry, Scarletflare. I shouldn't have been so rude to you."

"Ravenfeather, it's not your fault. You don't know what happened... I- I'm sorry, too." Ravenfeather didn't have time to feel confused, for Scarletflare started sobbing.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Setting: Behind MeadowClan warrior's den

Scarletflare had told her best friend everything.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Fawnleaf, can you make the MeadowClan leader active somehow? When's the gathering?
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:11 pm

what do u mean? o wait, im leader arn't i?

Setting: The Central Tree

Fawnstar jumped into the branches of the Central Tree. In Sparrowstar's spot, she could see all of the Clans. Of course the scene was different then it was for the previous leaders. Each was grouped within each other. We have so much to teach each other. Why is the forest on edge?

Since she was the youngest leader she let Stonestar begin the Gathering.

"Welcome Clans. We all Gather here to share news and keep our Clans together. Does any cat want to start?"

"I would like to," mewed Fawnstar. Stonestar nodded. She walked closer to the end of her branch.

"As most of you know, Sparrowstar has died after a- while of suffering. He is with StarClan now and hunts in their forests. As you may also know, our former deputy, Firestep had died soon before. It seemed our Clan was lost for a spilt-second. But, Sparrowstar's words were a prophecy. I was not there when he spoke, so I would like Thornwhisker to say it."

Thornwhisker turned to face the Clans, "This prophecy spoke of more than just who would be leader. I will explain after:

"Pelts of shadow, eyes of sun.
They should seek the lonely one.
Clans will war;
forever fire.
Pelt of wood, heart of humor,
shall be the leader.
This prophecy shall be fulfilled.
For if not...
Cats' lives will be short-lived."

No cat spoke. Afther a few moments a warrior yelled at the medicine cat, "So what does it mean?"

"What does it mean? I have mused over it for awhile. Nothing is clear yet and I urge all my fellow medicine cats to keep this in their mind. After all 'This prophecy shall be fulfilled, for if not... cats' lives will be short-lived'."

"Thank you, Thornwhisker. As leader I chose my deputy to be Scarletflare," she nodded to Darkstar.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 pm

i hav a dumb question, but who r u talkin bout in:

"Pelts of shadow, eyes of sun.
They should seek the lonely one."?

is d lonely one treefoot? pelts of shadow, eyes of sun is lik no cat, atleast not in the 'looks' descrition.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunspark Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 am

hey ravenkit would it be ok if snowtrot and happykit are sisters?
Sunspark
Sunspark
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:43 am

y exactly do u want that?
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Yes, why, Sunny? Anyways, I really don't know who it really depicts. I just wanted it to rhyme. Embarassed
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Attention all RPGers! I have added a new section at the top at my first post. Please consider what it means, because it is important. Thank you.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next