Warriors!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

5 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG - Page 19 Empty Re: Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

Post by Fawnleaf Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Nightshade wanted more than ever to be deputy so she could honor her Clan and leader in a different way than a regular warrior. Her eyes betrayed her thoughts.

She looked away, knowing that if she argued more. even if Fawnstar were to think about making her her deputy she wouldn't.

"It's just... I... She...." she trailed off.

Meanwhile in CyrstalClan camp.

"Snowtrot come here you should come to." Lovingheart called.

"I have some bad news about Thornwhisker and Nightshadow." she began.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet
What Clan: MeadowClan
Status In Clan: Leader
In Roleplay Game?: Sorta...

https://warriorsfriend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG - Page 19 Empty Re: Warriors of a New Legacy... RPG

Post by Fawnleaf Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:51 pm

byez
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Wait-- so it was night? Then it must be dawn right now, right?

Ravenfeather woke up suddenly, in a cold sweat. Something was wrong. Something. It had to be with... With Mur or Scarletflare. No, she thought, pi[it couldn't happen[/i].

As the she-cat walked out and plucked a piece of fresh-kill from the large pile, she shared tongues with Fallwhisker, a senior warrior. Ravenfeather soon found out about the Mur incident. Weird. How did I know that?

The dark cat thanked Fallwhisker and went on her own, basking in the sunlight.

Scarletflare had had a good sunrise meal. Now she was trotting over to MeadowClan, to tell something to her friend.

Ravenfeather looked up in surprise at Scarletflare. "What are you doing here?" She mewed. Most of the camp were still asleep, and only Fallwhisker was out in the clearing. He raised a suspicious expression, but said nothing.

"I need to tell you something." And the she-cat whispered the tale of Fox and kits and dreams to her best friend.

Ravenfeather was shocked. "Oh... Oh, that's wonderful!" Then she thought a bit. "But... StarClan, Fox, could not contact you just because of kits. No, there was a message in your dream, somehow. We must tell Fawnstar."
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet
Status In Clan: Kit
In Roleplay Game?: Mastered!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 am

its like sun-high now, and how could u hav slept through nightshade yelling 'get up, every cat,' etc... ?
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:42 am

corrections, because u didn't get what time it was:

1. its sunhigh
  2. lots of cats r up and active, including me and nightshade(who r in my den)
  3. im expecting u in my den, beacaue i need to talk to u, plus i 'talked' 2 u out of rpg to tell u to see me
  4. we're going to go on as if ur post was relevent, and it was as i described above

kk? yes it is kk. but wat if raven dosn't agree? we're going to do it this way no matter wat. y r we talking to ourselves? i, really, don't know...
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 am

"I'm sorry Nightshade, you really, well, as I said before I'm expecting someone. So, can you please go if you have nothing else to say."

Nightshade dipped her head respectfully and left the den, leaving Fawnstar to wait for Ravenfeather.

me and sun hav this idea to join the two propechies (the raven, fox etc and the bark snow and emotion one) together into one. basiclly, they seperately go on a quest and they meet up later. wat do u think?
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaclaw Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Setting: somewhere out far away from the Clans...

Panda waited quietly in the bushes waiting for the small mouse to come further out of it's den. When it had finally felt comfortable it scurried all the way out of its den. Panda pounced and killed the small scrap.

"Well,” she mewed, "You’re not that big but you'll do."

She walked towards a small cave in which she lived. When she had finished her meal and settled down to rest the sun had sunk and the moon started to rise. She smiled and rested her head on her paws. Settling down in her bed of moss, the black and white loner fell asleep.

That night she had a strange dream. In her dream there were nine cats lined up in a row. They all had a different, a different characteristic, a different aura. At least that’s how Panda described it.

There was a pause and then the cats split up into two groups. One had three cats and the other with six. Panda noticed one cat- a tom- was noticeably glittering. Glittering? thought the loner.

The group of three stepped forward and starting chanting, "There will be three. Bark, Snow, and Emotion that will come together and save the Clans from danger."

As that group backed up, the other larger cluster came up. And in the same manner as the last cats they spoke, “Fox, Scarlet, Raven and me. Shade and Sparrow, follow the dream.”

Then the cats grouped back together and they spoke in harmony, “Dream-followers and a trio, two prophecies uniting at last. Travelling to a place unknown with help in strange ways, they will meet black and white. Only then will each group find what they are looking for.”

Then the cats fell back into a line again. Two of them stepped together. One snow white and the other fawn they said, "You are black and white," and then they vanished.

Panda woke with a start. It was dawn, faint streaks of color rising from the horizon. Thinking about her dream, she went out to find some water. She padded to the closest stream, mouth full of moss. She set the moss down, pondering her reflection. Then, as she looked closer, she saw there were other cats’ reflections. Panda turned around expecting to see the rogues nearby. She saw no cat, but as she looked back at the stream, the cats were still there. She finally realized it, she was black and white. All the cats she saw were those of them in her dream. Even the glittering tom.

The loner raised her head, looking at the pale sky. When, why, and who? Who are these cats?

Pandaclaw
Pandaclaw

RPG Character Sheet
What Clan:
In Roleplay Game?: What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaclaw Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 pm

i hope this goes with ur storyline.... Embarassed
Pandaclaw
Pandaclaw

RPG Character Sheet
What Clan:
In Roleplay Game?: What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 pm

1st off, panda, it was EPPPPPPIIIIICCCCCC afro !!!!!!!!!! good job Cool

2nd, I want to ask everybody if we can skip a couple of moons. if everyone agrees, lets do a little thing where u describe how u character(s) has/have changed over the time period. let's say its been 3 moons? that way happykit is an apprentice for awhile, treefoot becomes more conifiant, scarletflare has her kits, etc...

ok?

wait wait, though, i want to hav a talking scene w/ raven. so im going to use my writing contest reward and do that.

and me and sunspark r going to do the 'skip' thing, but if everyone dosn't agree, we can just delete it.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 pm

here is my scene w/ raven...

Ravenfeather decided to talk to Fawnstar alone before Scarletflare and her talked about the red she-cat's dreams. When Ravenfeather entered the leader's den, it seemed as if Fawnstar had been expecting her. her old friend greeted her warmly, "Hey Ravenfeather, you've come at last. What do you want to talk about first? Your thing or my thing?"

"What's your thing? And what do think is my thing?"

"I'll tell you my thing when we talk about it. Your thing could either be becoming deputy, or something else because you look as if there's something on your mind."

No one can read a cat's expression like a true friend,thought Ravenfeather. "Let's do your thing, 'cause I'm curious."

"Well, well, where do I begin?" Fawnstar then explained, to the best of ability, about her pattern-thoughts the night before. How it seemed to be a prophecy. She finished by asking Ravenfeather what she thought.

brb i'll finish in a bit...
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 pm

"Really?" Ravenfeather was shocked. She was open-minded, but this prophecy was so unlike anything she had heard of. There was no real objective... except 'follow the dream', whatever that meant, "I don't really know what to say... Have you had any other dreams since then?"

"No, that's why I wanted to talk to you. First, do you think it is a prophecy? Second, do you think we should tell Nightshade, Sparrowtail, and Scarletflare? Wait, what about Fox? He's, well, dead. I'm just confused, I don't even want to try and act calm. Mur, this, Scarletflare leaving... It's getting to me..." Fawnstar trailed off. It was true, her mind was buzzing. A giant headache had seized control of focus. Right now she need someone to help her. And she had chosen Ravenfeather.

"I can't help but think it is a prophecy. It just seems to be one. I say we wait to tell them until someone, probably one of them or us, has a dream that needs 'following'," replied sensible Ravenfeather, "We should tell Thornwhisker to report any dreams at all. Especially if they're from one of the, how should we describe it..."

"Dream-followers?"

"Yeah, but for short Dreamers."

"I like that. But continue."

"Yes, as I was saying. Let's wait until one of the 'Dreamers' has a dream."

"Okay, that's taken care of, for now. So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, I want to know for sure if I am deputy? We really didn't get a chance to talk about it..."

"You are. Simply, and without a doubt, you are."

"Yes, but, I don't think I should be... Since well, you should talk to Scarletflare," Ravenfeather left the den to come back with red loner.

"Fawnstar, I had a dream..."

"A dream! Where are we going?"

"What?" asked Scarletflare, who of course had no idea what her old leader was talking about, "It was about Fox..."

"Oh, sorry, I knew that," Fawnstar was embarrassed to jump to conclusions, "Continue, please."

"Okay... Well, I had a dream about Fox, he told me, he told not to say..." then turning to Ravenfeather in a hushed voice, "I don't know if I should... not a soul, he said."

"I can't tell what to do," replied the shadow-colored she-cat.

"Fine," she turned back to her former leader, "I'm having Fox's kits. One will be Copper or Copperkit, I guess. Since I will be joining the Clan, for now."

"Kits? Clan?" sputtered Fawnstar.

"Yes, kits and Clan."

"But, but why?"

Scarletflare shook her head slowly, "That's just it, I know, even feel I should join. But why? I can't say... The point is I'm asking if I can."

"Well, of course you can," answered Fawnstar, still shocked.

"So, Fawnstar," interrupted Ravenfeather, "Now do you see why I don't feel I can be deputy? Scarletflare deserves it more than I."

"But I'm having kits! I'll be in no shape to help lead a Clan."

"But-"

"No!" Scarletflare commanded, quite firmly, "I will not have you give up this opportunity for me, a washed-up old queen."

"I rather agree with her, Ravenfeather. You are as worthy as Scarlet here. But it is your choice."

Ravenfeather knew she was getting no where in arguing with the two of them, "Fine, I will do it."

"Now all we have to do is settle down the Clan and wait for one of the Dreamers to dream!" finished Fawnstar.

"What?" questioned Scarletflare for the second time, still not knowing what her leader was talking about.

"Oh, how about we talk about it over prey? But in my den so no cat can overhear..."

And so they, 'they' being Fawnstar and Ravenfeather, talked and explained to Scarletflare. After they had quite exhausted the subject they chatted like long times ago, before kits, and Mur, and Fox were known to a greater audience. They forgot, for awhile, about prophecies, as they joked and babbled about this or that. That night, though, each remembered what weighted down on them.

*PANT, PANT* LOTS OF WRITING! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Three moons later...

Here's where u can argue not to skip and/or describe how ur characters hav changed...

Fawnstar: has gotten more confident, if possible, with leading. friendship with raven and scarlet has blossomed. is anxious to hear the dream.. became more experienced and wise.
Treefoot: Definaliy gotten more confident. now a respected warrior. fell in love with smokeclaw (and visa versa) 1 moon ago. good friends with lilackit. caught up in the bark, snow, emotion prophecy. persuaded snowtrot to wait until happykit is apprentice to look into the prophecy more.

Last edited by Fawnleaf on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 pm

This is Sunspark I agree with skipping moons (it was partly my idea to do it) and this is how my cats have changed.

Nightshade: She got pregnant and had 2 she-kits named Lightkit and Lakekit. She is been having dreams with Nightshadow more and more. She sees worry in her leaders eyes every time she tries to talk to her and she is beginning to wonder what is going on in her leaders mind.

Snowtrot: She has become farther and farther away from Ashpelt as she thinks more and more about the prophecy. She and Treefoot have become go friends as they ponder the meaning. She has strange dreams of a cat far away from her clan telling her to travel and meet her.

Lilackit: She is now 4 moons and is much more mature. She was at death when Lovingheart finally got the herb she needed to save her. She is confused by the suprising amount of talking going on between Snowtrot and Treefoot. She is the only kit in the nursery ever since Happykit became Happypaw and she is very lonely.

Last edited by Fawnleaf on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 pm

This is Sunspark

Nightshade looked down at her kits. She had given birth to them one moon ago. They were just as lively as any kit would be.

"Okay this time you be the mouse and I"ll be the warrior." Lightkit commanded.

"What!?" Lakekit argued "I was the mouse last time!"

"So, you are not as good as a hunter as I am."

"Am so!"

"Are no!"

"Am so!"

"Are not!"

Lakekit ponced onto Lightkit and playfully tumbled around with her.

Nightshade padded off.

"Maybe it is time to tell Fawnstar about my connection with Nightshadow" she thought.

She walked over to the opening of her den and took a deep breath and called

"Fawnstar!"
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Ever since that day after Mur's raid, Fawnstar had been tense. Looking out for the Dreamers was difficult, especially since she hadn't told them yet, and even cats who had no idea about the prophecy noticed she was on edge. To any passerby, the Clan was settled and happy. Inside, Fawnstar saw little signs of the prophecy, at least within Ravenfeather and Scarletflare.

It was another day with nothing to do, and Fawnstar desperately wished the dream would come. She was thinking about this as Nightshade called her.

"Yes, Nightshade? Come in."
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Nightshade walked into the small den timidly. She dipped her head and sat down.

"Fawnstar," she began, "Ever since Nightshadow had died I have been having dreams. Dreams that tell me strange things."
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:28 pm

"What things?" asked Fawnstar mildly, having other things on her mind, and not thinking what Nightshade had to saw was al that important. She is one of the Dreamers, though...
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 pm

"She tells me of a cat that has black and white fur that will help us through a terrible danger," she mewed starting to shake in fear " She saws that if we don't find them..." she took a big breath and cintinued " All cats will die. I can't let my kits die I just can't!"

She began to feel more scared than ever before in her life a pictured flashed in her mind: Two tan kits with little white markings on the tails with big gashes in there stamches which where gushing with blood. These two cats were her kits Lightkit and Lakekit.

Her eyes flashed with fear as she tried to blink away the thought.

"What does it mean?" she wailed "What does it mean?"
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Fawnstar sighed, she thought she would be relived to here of the dream but this was so... so deadly. Now as she replayed what Nightshade had just told her, she only felt fear. It was the greatest fear in her life. But some how, she wasn't afraid of all cats dieing. Even if the kits died. She was worrid about them, yes... but... It was something else, something bigger. Yes, what she had heard from her friend was only the corner of a great and terrible masterpiece. Made by a living cat or a long-dead one seeking revenge, she did not know. But there was more, much, much more. Fawnstar sighed again, "I guess it's time. Bring Sparrowtail, Ravenfeather, and Scarletflare to me. Tell Ravenfeather and Scarletflare the dream has come. Tell Sparrowtail only that I wish to speak to him," Nightshade started to talk, "No, I will tell you more when all of you have come. Trust me Nightshade, please."
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Nightshade dipped her head and pushed her way out of the leaders den. She padded up to Sparrowtail who greeted her with a lick on the cheek.

"Meet Fawnstar in her den now." she whispered urgently. She told Scaletflare last.

"Scarletflare, Fawnstar wants to see you in her den." she mewed.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth she rushed back to Fawnstars den and sat down next to Sparrowtail.

"Fawnstar I-" she broke off when she saw Scarletflare, Ravenfeather, and Fawnstar staring at them in a creepy way.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenkit Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm

I POSTED THIS BEFORE YOU POSTED PLEASE READ

Scarletflare isn't joining the Clan for good, you know. Just until she has kits, then she will raise them as a loner herself. Very Happy

Scarletflare: has had kit, Copper, has been more comfortable with the loner position, and has secretly been having dreams with Fox.

Ravenfeather: More confident with her deputy role, worried about the prophecy and her best friend.

Happypaw: An apprentice, quietly training. She is a fierce battler and hunter but a little too cautious sometimes. Happypaw is an older apprentice now and is great with her training.
Ravenkit
Ravenkit

RPG Character Sheet
In Roleplay Game?: Mastered!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:02 pm

i kow thas u posted that i wrote about their(your) reactions...Sad
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Fawnleaf wrote:1st off, panda, it was EPPPPPPIIIIICCCCCC afro !!!!!!!!!! good job Cool

2nd, I want to ask everybody if we can skip a couple of moons. if everyone agrees, lets do a little thing where u describe how u character(s) has/have changed over the time period. let's say its been 3 moons? that way happykit is an apprentice for awhile, treefoot becomes more conifiant, scarletflare has her kits, etc...

ok?

wait wait, though, i want to hav a talking scene w/ raven. so im going to use my writing contest reward and do that.

and me and sunspark r going to do the 'skip' thing, but if everyone dosn't agree, we can just delete it.

look i said that u already had the stinkin kit! me and sunny r really mad about it
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:15 pm

As soon as Ravenfeather heard that the dream had come, she rushed to Fawnstar's den. Nightshade was left dumbstruck as the dark she-cat sprinted away. The she-cat only stopped to drop a mouse on the fresh-kill pile that she had just hunted.

When she got there, she found she was the first one to come, "When *PANT* I *PANT* heard *PANT* that the dream *PANT* had come, I *PANT* had to come as quickly *PANT* as possible," Fawnstar only nodded her head to agree. Ravenfeather caught her breathe and sat to the right of her leader. Sure, she had worried over Scarletflare when Copper had been coming, but now, most of her energy was taken up by duties and the prophecy. She could tell the flame-colored she-cat was edging away from the Clan, but she didn't let it bother her. After all I can always visit her. So, she and Fawnstar waited for the rest of the Dreamers to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletflare had become more and more uneasy around the Clan cats, I don't belong here, she thought. But the other side of her said to stay a bit longer, if only for the sake of Copper. She needed a bit longer in security. The she-cat flashed back to the day she was born a moon ago:

~~~*RIPPLE EFFECT*~~~

Scarletflare rested in the nursery. Ravenfeather was by her side, always there when she wasn't fulfilling her duties.

"So... Any 'dreamers'?" Scarletflare tried to start a conversation.

"No, but yours might count," Was the reply.

"Ravenfeather, I've been wondering..."

"Mmm."

"Are you okay with all of this? Me being a loner, having kits, leaving the Clan. You're my best friend, and I don't want you to be in between all of this."

Ravenfeather masked her surprise. She had had a strange feeling ever since the day Scarletflare had announced kits, and she guessed it showed. "Well, it's just... Pressure and fear and... I'll miss you when you leave, but I respect your choice."

Scarletflare nodded. "You can still visit. Copper will love to see you, and any other kit I'll have."

Ravenfeather sighed. "Yes, and being deputy is a good place for me right now."

"My kits are coming today." She blurted suddenly.

Ravenfeather's expression became worried, concerned, then happy. But then she became confused. "How... how do you know?" she whispered.

"I've been having dreams. With... with Fox. Almost every night. It's like he's still alive, right in front of me. We talk normally, but it's as if he has been trying to tell me something deeper. All I've worked out is that he's not allowed to say it and it has to do with Fawnstar's prophecy and my kit, Copper."

Ravenfeather was silent. "Should I go and tell Fawnstar?"

"No!" Scarletflare almost shouted and her tone was so firm and silencing it seemed that the cats outside would hear. Ravenfeather quickly made a check to see if any cat had heard.
Other than that, the dark she-cat was silent.

Scarletflare nodded quietly, but suddenly groaned. "They're coming!" She managed. "Get Thornwhisker! They're coming!"

~~*RIPPLE EFFECT*~~

Now that the time to leave was so close, Scarletflare felt she should tell Fawnstar. Oh, Copper... Couldn't you have been a normal kit? Of course Scarletflare loved her, as any mother would, she was also proud of her. But, a thought nagging her in the back of her head, told her that she was special, for more than one reason.

Just then, Nightshade came up. The message was urgent, the dream had come. No better time to tell Fawnstar! And she dashed off.

When she got there, Ravenfeather was already there sitting besides Fawnstar. Play it cool, though Scarletflare, Act normal... She sat down on the opposite side of her temporary leader.

If you noticed, raven, i edited my post to be nice, and ur stuff is incorporated into mine. is that fair??

Last edited by Fawnleaf on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnleaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

fyi if this turns into a big fight i will temorarily 'shut down' the forum.
Fawnleaf
Fawnleaf
Admin
Admin

RPG Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next